Thursday 7 November 2013

Dear Dealer and Customer, Please recognize the original Smart Tab

Recently we had encounter some issue regarding pirated version of our product, we strongly advise our loyal customer to support originality, Smart Tab Malaysia will not take any responsibility of warranty for this copy version of our product, please recognize our logo and stop buying pirated version of smart tab, for all customer and reseller, we are currently taking legal action against those who distribute or selling the pirated version of smart tab.

Thank you
Admin of SmartTab


3 comments:

  1. My Smart tab having the problem to connect PC. its says error as "USB Malfunctioning" Could you please give me a exact driver link

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hai there I'am bourt Smart tab model P11 BUT I'am having trubal maney time giving software problam why

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hai there I'am bourt Smart tab model P11 BUT I'am having trubal maney time giving software problam why

    ReplyDelete